Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No Phone Calls Please.
Manage the oversight, due diligence, and reporting of existing Wellspring projects
This position reports directly to the Vice President of RZIM Wellspring International, Inc.
- Serve as liaison for all approved projects to manage project relationship, communication and reporting, wire distribution, and receipt process for approved grants
- Work with Finance department to schedule wire transfers and monitor wellspring budget and grants
- Work with development to ensure donor communication and opportunities for partnership
- Monitor and control projects and budgets to ensure project is completed as agreed
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of Wellspring and the contract specifications
- Review and evaluate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for projects and make any recommendations for grant adjustments
- Visit approved projects annually for review projects*
- With approval from the Vice President, Wellspring, oversee contracts between Wellspring and each project for grant agreement and disbursements
- Represent the Vice President as needed in staff and team meetings/events
- Research human trafficking, HIV trends, and global issues to aid in decision making for expansion and grant distribution
- Sign an annual statement of recommitment to RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Values.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of RZIM Wellspring
*Requires international travel
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision.
- Excellent organizational skills - must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage diverse responsibilities, work well under pressure, and meet assigned objectives and goals
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with sensitivity and tact
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic budgeting and accounting principles and practices
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- A self-motivated process thinker who can manage multiple tasks and develop vision and ideas into an organized action plan
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures that may be required as the ministry grows
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and other software with the ability to learn new procedures
- A Bachelors degree and/or Four (4) plus years’ experience in a similar position
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills mentioned above