Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Relocation Assistance: No
The Marketing Associate, Digital Content, will create, enhance, and publish digital content for RZIM’s websites, social media sites, and emails.
This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing at the RZIM Headquarters office in suburban Atlanta (Norcross), GA.
- Create and edit online materials including blog posts, website content updates, promotional and event emails, and social media postings
- Maintain a schedule of content to be posted online and on social media
- Serve as a communications broker to collect stories, articles, and digital media (video and images) of RZIM regional office activities
- Work with the Director of Marketing on materials for events
- Work with the Public Relations Manager on social media strategy and online promotion of written pieces
- Assist with creating live-stream events on RZIM websites
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Must provide examples of blog posts, articles, and/or other digital content created*
- Experienced copywriter and blogger
- Creative thinker
- Able to integrate and promote copy and media (audio, video, images) in a compelling manner
- Comfortable creating content and engaging on social networks on a daily basis
- Must be able to edit down larger video pieces into smaller clips for use on the RZIM blog and on social media
- Must be able to relate on a cross-cultural level as well as display good personal and interpersonal skills in the office
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Team player mentality including the ability to work well with a broad range of individuals and groups and a willingness to receive and act on direction
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Available for travel up to 15% of the time
*For this position please submit 3-5 hyperlink examples of your current work.