Alanzo Julian Paul is an itinerant speaker based in Canada where he was born and raised. He first held a corporate position in an oil and gas company for several years before entering the e-commerce sector. In what was Alanzo’s first private sector venture as an entrepreneur, he and his wife founded a global men’s grooming brand. His business has thrived and can now be found around the world.
Alanzo is enthusiastic about engaging with young people’s questions in particular and has mentored youth for nearly ten years. In addition to working with young people, he has spoken at prison, churches, universities, and schools all over Canada, the United Kingdom, and continental Europe.
Alanzo has a degree in theology from the University of Oxford. He has a passion for speaking and writing on the following topics:
- Is there Evidence for God’s Existence?
- Is Faith in God Irrational?
- Hasn’t Science Made God Unnecessary?
- Does Evil and Suffering Disprove God’s Existence?
- Why Would a Loving God Allow Suffering?
- Jesus of Nazareth: Historical Reliability and Personal Relevancy
- Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus
- Why Trust the Bible?
- Is Jesus God?
- Does Religion Poison Everything?
- A Living Hope in the Midst of a Dying World
- The Veracity, Sublimity, and Utility of Apologetics in the 21st Century
- What is the Gospel?
- Meaning(s) in Life
- Personal Testimony: An Opiate Addict Rescued by the Love of God
No matter what you have done or what people have said about you, God loves you! Even death wasn’t able to defeat the love He has for you.
Upcoming Appearances by Alanzo Julian Paul
Our Place in Babylon: Lessons from the Book of Daniel
Parliament Hill Zoom call
Alanzo Paul, Alex Stark, Clare Williams, Lara Buchanan, Lou Phillips
lead Lou Phillips